Announcement

Collapse

Batch 4 Released - December 29 2015

New batch has been released today and we will follow that up with a New Wallet Address that will show Wholesale orders, some time after the New Year....
See more
See less

Email Blockchain Technology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Blockchain Technology

Could it be possible to use the blockchain technology to build some kind of mail client? Using this would implement not to need a mail provider.

I dont think it's possible. Imagine how big would be the blockchain's file to store all the user email data. And it's stored locally on every user PC
    If u think my post is helpful, please rimbit me: RSpKx44CDEXZzj6JPdCNnMtQ5A6AtqkZpY

Comment

There were several discussions on the old forum about the use of the Rimbit Blockchain.
      http://rimbitforum.com/topic/3138-of...opment/?page=1
      http://rimbitforum.com/topic/3096-pu...#comment-15241
      The blockchain might work well for secure transactions, but I don't think regular email would be a good use of the resources
      Everyone Rimbit now.
      Get an amazing piece of tech and get yourself a Rimbit Pi RCZjFCV7Ggemw2DHhiv6J9kHZaiXGpWQPD
      Try to keep your posts on Topic

Comment

Talking about blockchain... In the old forum I posted an article "understanding blockchain for dummies". I would like to copy it into this new forum, but I cannot find this article in the old forum. can anyone of you try to find it for me?

Comment

• Fireguy71 commented
          Editing a comment
          You made several posts about blockchain in the first link above.

Translate

Collapse

Get your RimbitPi

Collapse

It's Up to You

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 315   Posts: 996   Members: 113   Active Members: 87
      Welcome to our newest member, pandroso.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 43 users online. 2 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 267 at 05:21 AM on 12-16-2015.

Working...
      X