MHO: Why Altcoins push for Exchange Inclusion and Rimbit doesnt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHO: Why Altcoins push for Exchange Inclusion and Rimbit doesnt

Im sure many people have noticed that Rimbit is quite carefree when it comes to getting listed on exchanges, while other Crypto fights its way to get listed.

The theory I have (which just dawned on me) is that Rimbit has a purpose while most others dont.

Peecoin, Iamdumbcoin and all those others have one purpose and that's to trade on exchanges and nothing else. In other words, they don't see any future as a means of being a tradable commodity for goods or services and instead aimed at a pump and dump mechanism

Rimbit on the other has always aimed itself as a tradable commodity and the only reason for inclusion in exchanges is to value itself and thats all.

Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You

Good analysis!. The most apropos picture I can paint of the other 600 or so alt coins is a penny stock swindle where they are pumped up on the chat box on the exchange and the developers sell all their crap to naive newbies.

The only thing missing is the boiler room phone bank and getting a phone call that HemorrhoidCoin is going to triple next week and need to buy in IMMEDIATELY and become instantly wealthy.

RBT plays above the fray with integrity, long-term purpose, and without gimmicks.

I consider RBT to be more like a precious metal than a digital coin. It has intrinsic value that will gradually be realized. I have already purchased one product with my RBT (Tee's book)
    The Gold Standard for cryptos. RHo1MarqX6Ag4iXHUhdjhzswQfsM2qk8Ar

Comment

Translate

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 166   Posts: 420   Members: 72   Active Members: 72
    Welcome to our newest member, RebeccaZ1.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 37 users online. 0 members and 37 guests.

Most users ever online was 180 at 06:04 AM on 12-06-2015.

Working...
    X