Rimbit CEO wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimbit CEO wanted

Its time that Rimbit becomes managed by someone more competent than me, to take Rimbit to places that I simply cannot.

To be the CEO, you need to realize that it will be a huge challenge and from previous efforts, not suitable for someone that is not a "go getter"

If you are interested in the position and have the skills to perform the duties of a CEO, then please PM me.

Please note that you will need to have some previous experience in management as that in itself is a skillset that is required.

Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You

It will be hard to find someone more competent than you! I understand that we need someone with a different background though. If we had enough money you could be the CEO and we could hire someone to asist you in that matter. But, since it is your idea, you will never find someone with the will you have IMNSHO. Think of Steve Jobs when he started Apple, he hired guys better than himself in some areas to help create his dream... And they were all paid with stocks of a company that worth nothing... That could be a way to hire a management team. Just thinking outloud.
    If you like apple pie or if you don't, buy Rimbits! RGrYe69WGHZDLETFFmqovi8dkHxVjgSafW https://twitter.com/RbCellule

Comment

I hope some of the Wall street people have the interest and skill to tackle this. Good thing the CEO will have you to guide them. You have done an amazing job so far.
      Everyone Rimbit now.
      Get an amazing piece of tech and get yourself a Rimbit Pi RCZjFCV7Ggemw2DHhiv6J9kHZaiXGpWQPD
      Try to keep your posts on Topic

Comment

What happened to the Wall Street guy, dealing with the Greeks? He's not up for it?
        Click Here to Read the Forum Rules before Posting

Rimbit Social: Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - | Rimbit Gaming: Twitch - Steam RTWKLUBFH13vFkCz3smCUbjmyR8iD3AhbG

Comment

Originally posted by ByreStraits View Post
          What happened to the Wall Street guy, dealing with the Greeks? He's not up for it?
          He was totally useless.... a waste of effort....
          You will see this happen all the time.... people start of with amazing intentions and 5 minutes later, realize that there is work involved... It happens everywhere, most noticeably when people offer to build websites....
          Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by CyberHippie View Post

He was totally useless.... a waste of effort....
            You will see this happen all the time.... people start of with amazing intentions and 5 minutes later, realize that there is work involved... It happens everywhere, most noticeably when people offer to build websites....

Sad, but some guys are just good sales persons. The can sell their mother if they have to. It's not always easy to see if a person is geniune or not. If you are just a bit like me you always assume that a person is telling the truth and means what he says. Later you often figure out there is more to the story....

Comment

I agree with Cellule. If you have the resources you should do the job yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by cbreum View Post
                I agree with Cellule. If you have the resources you should do the job yourself.
                but there is only one CH, he has family, friends and cant give 24 7 to rimbit. there must be talented peeps on here who can take some load, but bruinging in other talents from outside is good too, with their own experiences, connections, we can make rimbit bigger

Comment

• cbreum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We can't force him...that's for sure.

A CEO should have both family and friends. If not he/she is not a normal person and therefore not a good CEO.

The Wall Street guy was Australian...
                My workload can be halved if people simply click some of the sharing buttons and help promote Rimbit

There are websites being built for the sale of Rimbit in country specific areas and watch their progress... Hopefully, they are keen and will have them completed soon. (It is a fantastic opportunity to make some $$$ if you have the gumption to complete the basics)

Comment

• cbreum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I share with intervals of weeks to avoid annoying people too much. Funny the other day one of my former colleagues who is around 70 years old came to my workplace the other day. He's a very competent and skilled guy that never lost the curiosity while he was working. A highly respected man that has NOT yet been replaced, since you can't find a unique guy like him. Anyway he had noticed my Linkedin post's about Rimbits and wanted to know more. What is cryptocurrencies etc. He had heard about Bitcoin, but never understood why anybody would use them. We also talked about the current financial fiat based system. If everybody wanted to get the amount of money they have on paper the money is simply not there. In Denmark only about 10% is paper money the rest is digital. So what's the difference to crypto currency? I explained that the banks and governments are taken out of the equation which scares the hell out of them. Also you can send money for a very low fee at anytime. Not so with the banks during weekends or after bank hours. Let's assume that others has similar thoughts about Rimbits (Crypto currencies) that is something we need to explain very clearly.

Anyway...I'm not followed by thousands of people so my contribution is small, but at least someone notice!

PS: Nice picture you posted!

• ByreStraits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You've done something, and it didn't require that much of an effort. You never know who he might be telling about Rimbit.

• CyberHippie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats fantastic cbreum... and its the 6 degrees of separation; that is all it takes...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of;a friend of a friend; statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy in 1929 and popularized by a 1990 play written by John Guare

Has anyone sent you a PM yet CyberHippie about being the new CEO?
                Hope I helped RVkZSHc4cQxUudqp3uPU5bTtwYs3dvAJsm

Comment

twister Not yet and I am sure it will take a few months to get some potential condidates

Comment

Where is the CEO expected to be located? What kind of salary do you have in mind? Who is gonna pay him/she?

Reason for asking is I know an entrepreneur that has been CEO of a large Danish pharmaceutical company and has written a book about startups and the mentality of the people who makes a difference etc...and has been involved in many startup projects. I have been part of one of them myself and been doing presentations for investors etc. (Actually multiple times also with another guy )

I haven't spoken to him about this...

PS: he doesn't live in Denmark anymore because of another startup
                    Last edited by cbreum; 12-09-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I have a friend in Silicon Valley who does consulting work with many firms in the field of executive development. I have talked to him about RBT, but no interest so far as I think he got burned in BTC. Anyway, he knows lots of senior people and I just emailed him about the CEO position being available. Maybe he knows someone who might be interested. Worth a try. I gave him your email Mark ([email protected])
                      The Gold Standard for cryptos. RHo1MarqX6Ag4iXHUhdjhzswQfsM2qk8Ar

Comment

Since we first started this project, we have seen sites come and go and efforts vanish as soon as effort is needed and perhaps that is because Rimbit is niche in the way that it is so different from the other altcoins.

Over my lifetime, I have seen one common scenario play itself over and over again, with the outcome being the same without fail, regardless of education, family responsibilities and financial situations.
                        Its also a situation that I cannot fault as I am fully aware that everyone is different and what I may see as acceptable, others may not...

Some may know that a year ago, I had a heart attack and laid up in hospital for nearly a week and against Doctors orders, my wife snuck in my laptop, so I could continue to provide the best I could for Rimbit and its users and it did work and people mainly remained unaware that business was being conducted in a hospital.

Now I admit that is extreme and I would never expect anyone to do what I did.... but I did it for a reason.

The CEO position is not exactly a position that is a 9-5 job and will require someone with a passion and also understands what hurdles are and knows that for every good day, there are just as many bad days, if not more.

Perhaps the perfect CEO is a Manager of some fast food outlet, or from a leader of some community group?
                        Underestimating a persons capabilities is a lot easier then overestimating someones skills and only time and workload are anything to gauge things by.

So the CEO salary is performance based and if the CEO cant put the effort in, then they are wasting Rimbit and its users time and also their own time.

Making Rimbit the best is how anyone will get paid and thats the crust of it.... but its there for anyone that really wants it... nothing will be handed on a platter!

Comment

Instead of their being one CEO maybe give the controls to a couple people who are clearly making Rimbit the best to the best of their abilities. Or slowly give the control away for example making a group where certain people who might be good for the position can collaborate and understand what's to be done of them before control is fully handed over to someone.
                          Hope I helped RVkZSHc4cQxUudqp3uPU5bTtwYs3dvAJsm

Comment

• CyberHippie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thats where a good CEO will surround themselves with the right people, who may come from outside of Rimbit, but hold this CEO in such high regard and would bend over backwards for them. Much like the fantastic support I get from members of this forum and close friends who have supported me to get this far

Translate

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 166   Posts: 420   Members: 72   Active Members: 72
                        Welcome to our newest member, RebeccaZ1.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 37 users online. 0 members and 37 guests.

Most users ever online was 180 at 06:04 AM on 12-06-2015.

Working...
                        X