Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Rimbit

http://rimbit.com/what
    This explains rimbit quite easily especially for those non tech guys and gals out there. Great explanation CyberHippie
    Hope I helped RVkZSHc4cQxUudqp3uPU5bTtwYs3dvAJsm

Originally posted by twister View Post
    http://rimbit.com/what
    This explains rimbit quite easily especially for those non tech guys and gals out there. Great explanation CyberHippie
    Whew... I am glad its accepted... I took a long and hard look at what people where saying to me and trying to figure out what they couldnt understand...
    Then I took it a step further to explain the difference between Bitcoin and Rimbit, so people cannot just stupidly say its a clone... (clones are identical replicas)

I know it must be tough for some people to explain Rimbit, so I did my best to make it easy and I hope people share that page too
    Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You

Comment

Very good explaination indeed! You see, sometimes techie guys can also explain it well!

Edited: please everyone share on Twitter or Facebook! It will take you 5 seconds...
      Last edited by Cellule; 12-03-2015, 05:30 PM.
      If you like apple pie or if you don't, buy Rimbits! RGrYe69WGHZDLETFFmqovi8dkHxVjgSafW

Comment

it is good, very wordy though! cant win them all

i woukd suggest a cut down version that links to this vesion
        RHZZiFtTCF4ey7FnASAm8GyocAjRQLHvM8

Comment

Translate

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 143   Posts: 346   Members: 67   Active Members: 67
        Welcome to our newest member, HumanResources.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 1 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 180 at 06:04 AM on 12-06-2015.

Working...
        X