Announcement

Collapse

Batch 4 Released - December 29 2015

New batch has been released today and we will follow that up with a New Wallet Address that will show Wholesale orders, some time after the New Year....
See more
See less

Rimbit Batch 3 45% Sold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimbit Batch 3 45% Sold

I just checked the new batch and it appears that 45% of it has been sold, although on IGG, there are ZERO perks claimed, so likely was a bulk sale.
    I hope not to someone who will dump them at $0.006

Coinmarket cap price showing $0.0047 with $180 in sales past 24 hours.
    The Gold Standard for cryptos. RHo1MarqX6Ag4iXHUhdjhzswQfsM2qk8Ar

This batch is moving quickly!

​So are there exchanges that work on USD rather than Bitcoin?

RM6kf3k6d12nsTkV3B7amvsTUXcyFuFWaz

Comment

They all work on USD as well as BTC. The problem for some people is trying to get USD deposited to the exchanges.

Comment

I can't see someone buying a large chunk of the batch just to dump it later... !
        If you like apple pie or if you don't, buy Rimbits! RGrYe69WGHZDLETFFmqovi8dkHxVjgSafW https://twitter.com/RbCellule

Comment

Originally posted by Cellule View Post
          I can't see someone buying a large chunk of the batch just to dump it later... !
          Well if some of the miners who are making millions wanted to buy $2000 at 1/2 price and resell them at about the same price, it would keep RBT price depressed for a while and not cost them a whole lot of loss. But as Cyberhippie says, probably kiddies playing with RBT on the exchange and buying and selling small amounts among themselves.

Comment

The miners making millions just don't care about buying 2000$ value of Rimbit if you ask me.
            If you like apple pie or if you don't, buy Rimbits! RGrYe69WGHZDLETFFmqovi8dkHxVjgSafW https://twitter.com/RbCellule

Comment

I am not sure if I see anything wrong with this. If what you say is happening, they are selling for a loss and someone is gaining at a discount. Great for the buyer and at the same time CyberHippie took in some cash to pay for the marketing, development of the wallets and the costs of the nodes and website.
              It may depress the price in the short term, but from the activity on the forums over the past year, not many appear to be in a hurry to move the price of Rimbit up.
              Everyone Rimbit now.
              Get an amazing piece of tech and get yourself a Rimbit Pi RCZjFCV7Ggemw2DHhiv6J9kHZaiXGpWQPD
              Try to keep your posts on Topic

Comment

Translate

Collapse

Get your RimbitPi

Collapse

It's Up to You

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 315   Posts: 996   Members: 113   Active Members: 87
              Welcome to our newest member, pandroso.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 2 members and 29 guests.

Most users ever online was 267 at 05:21 AM on 12-16-2015.

Working...
              X