Announcement

Collapse

Batch 4 Released - December 29 2015

New batch has been released today and we will follow that up with a New Wallet Address that will show Wholesale orders, some time after the New Year....
See more
See less

Forum going a little silly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum going a little silly

You may notice that the forum is going a little silly and I am posting here to inform everyone that its not the forum... Its me

Im trying to get the navigation working as I would like it too, and in the process, I realized I didnt check how it would affect the creation of a new topic...
    And I had to revert some things which would have made the forum go stupid...

I do apologize if its confused anyone!
    Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You
    Our Forum rules are
    HERE

If anyone is noticing, this forum is doing much better than the old forum.
    We need more posting going on...

Now the question is.... Should we keep the old forum... if so, Who is prepared to ADMIN it as it can be 100% run by the community!
    Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You
    Our Forum rules are
    HERE

Comment

• Fireguy71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think one forum is best, unless someone wanted to take the old one in a new direction with a narrower focus.
      We need to get the interested owners of Rimbit signed up on this forum.
      There is a lot of skill out there that can make a huge difference to the timing of the eventual outcome of Rimbit

• ByreStraits commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you've already paid far into 2016, why not keep it a read-only forum until the subscription expires, with a message pointing people to this forum?

• Fireguy71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like ByreStraits idea, lock it, place good forwarding details and keep it running until the subscription runs out.

Just put a link to the new forum, asking old members to sign up here and make it read-only for a while. I think peoples whom are not sure about Rimbitt could be interested in the old forum. If I was new to Rimbit and was starting with this new forum, I am not sure that I would think that it is a serious option to Bitcoin. It was more obvious with all the posts in the old one. My two cents...
    If you like apple pie or if you don't, buy Rimbits! RGrYe69WGHZDLETFFmqovi8dkHxVjgSafW https://twitter.com/RbCellule

Comment

I do not think we want to have two forums running together for long. Ideally somehow get the best moved across and have the old one read-only. Two official forums will confuse. However this one does not have the content just yet to make us look as good as we are.
      RM6kf3k6d12nsTkV3B7amvsTUXcyFuFWaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fireguy71 View Post
        I like ByreStraits idea, lock it, place good forwarding details and keep it running until the subscription runs out.
        I to think that ByreStraits idea is good.
        Hope I helped RVkZSHc4cQxUudqp3uPU5bTtwYs3dvAJsm

Comment

Translate

Collapse

Get your RimbitPi

Collapse

It's Up to You

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 315   Posts: 996   Members: 113   Active Members: 87
        Welcome to our newest member, pandroso.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 50 users online. 2 members and 48 guests.

Most users ever online was 267 at 05:21 AM on 12-16-2015.

Working...
        X