Announcement

Collapse

Batch 4 Released - December 29 2015

New batch has been released today and we will follow that up with a New Wallet Address that will show Wholesale orders, some time after the New Year....
See more
See less

IDEA: What car would you like Rimbit to give away?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEA: What car would you like Rimbit to give away?

This forum post was moved from the old forum to the new forum

What car would you like to see us giveaway first?
    Nothing over $50,000 USD and its should be somewhat globally available
    We are not ready to give away a car yet, but would like to know what your thoughts on a good reliable car are... for when we DO giveaway a car
    cbreum

I would suggest a Tesla, but it's above the limit. I suggest an electrical car because I believe in a future with clean transportation technology (even some like motorbikes, I have a motor boat with a V8 engine burning lots of fuel pr. hour)....it's a matter of time before the battery problems have been solved. The more competition the better for the electric car, boats and motorbikes.
    I therefore suggest a BMW i3...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_i3
    In Copenhagen you can now rent the BMW i3 https://dk.drive-now.com/en/#!/carsharing/copenhagen

CyberHippie

Good choice

cbreum

Glad you liked it. Not a big car but it's kind of cute and probably fun to drive.

Fireguy71

Tesla has a new model coming out http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars...oming-in-2017/
    It would be an appropriate company as Elon Musk is a visionary like CyberHippie

CyberHippie

We have done the maths and know at what point a car can be offered... I wont make it public as it may look to difficult a task to achieve... In reality, its not that difficult at all.
    I think and Electric car is just the perfect reward as it the way of the future

Fireguy71

Oh I want one!!
    Looking forward to seeing lots of people over here posting away.
    The sooner this happens the sooner we will see Rimbit cars on the road.
    Kind of like the Mary Kay pink Cadillac
    twister

I think an electric car would be great. Fireguy71

Only three people think a car would be cool item to receive!
    Winning an alienware computer was incredibly, I am shooting for a https://twitter.com/teslamotors
    Sweet ride

cbreum

Tesla is awesome! I can live with the BMW though

Hofer

I wouldn't mind winning any car XD Old enough to drive real soon, a car would be nice.

Fireguy71

In Canada there is Range anxiety
    130Km's only takes me one way, I don't want to work for 15 hours while it recharges so I can get home.
    That being said, It would be nice to have one.

NickP

If it is an electric car then the tesla as the bmw is too wee for me we have one at work and it is very cramped. It also doesn't help I'm 6ft 4

cbreum
    You just need two cars then. One is charging at your workplace and one at home. You go to work in the freshly charged car. Then you just switch cars an go home again. If two cars isn't enough .....buy a third one... Yep...wild idea...
    Seriously if you look at the battery price pr. watt http://cleantechnica.com/files/2015/...3071857893.jpg it is dropping all the time. Even it's hard with battery density it's becoming a better each year, but not as quickly as we would like. I still believe that in 5-10 years time battery life for a car will give a range of 700 km even in colder climate (~434 miles).

Please keep posts On Topic so others can find valuable information. We appreciate comments as long as they follow the line of conversation - Thank You
    Our Forum rules are
    HERE

there are loads of hybrid toyotas near me. i think all electric is to far just now - im in argyllshire in scotland, we dont have many charging places, we dont even have many petrol places! so if it were soon, this giveaway , then it would need to be hybrid for me.
    RC12cx1GT45FTu4xVJ8xNQtVepA1JJeAHW <--Feed Me!

Comment

Lexus SUV for me, no hybrid or electric
      The Gold Standard for cryptos. RHo1MarqX6Ag4iXHUhdjhzswQfsM2qk8Ar

Comment

A tesla would be fine with me. And I have the perfect license plate for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JIIS View Post
          there are loads of hybrid toyotas near me. i think all electric is to far just now - im in argyllshire in scotland, we dont have many charging places, we dont even have many petrol places! so if it were soon, this giveaway , then it would need to be hybrid for me.

I'm so sorry to hear that, but you are famous for Whiskey so maybe an alcohol driven car is the best choice for you!

Na....seriously your post is valid and understandable from your point of view. Anyway the battery technology will improve during the next years to an amount where the energy density stored pr. volume will be comparable with that of petrol and at some point it will surpass petrol. It will be cheaper energy. Electric cars engines is also far less complicated than petrol engines, plus it's clean so it's definitely the way to go combined with wind, wave, solar energy etc......just take a look at cities like Beijing and Mexico city for the consequences of continued use of fossil fuel.

Comment

Any car would be cool I got my permit so i can start driving now
            Lets take Rimbit as far as we can!

Comment

• toucan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well done kid. LOL

• twister commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm planning on getting my licence as soon as I turn 16 which is only a few months away.

I'll take one of those super cars in the motivational pics on the site. Or a Lambo. Both are sexy beasts.
            Pharcyde

~The man who took the wrong turn at tomorrow, today~ RSBSGXABsvHFJYYRHcdBmFgnpJzT6JUw48

Comment

• Pharcyde commented
              Editing a comment
              On second thought I just thought of my insurance and how high it will increase. A Hyundai will do.

Translate

Collapse

Get your RimbitPi

Collapse

It's Up to You

Collapse

Rimbit Community Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 291   Posts: 860   Members: 107   Active Members: 90
          Welcome to our newest member, sim99.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 3 members and 30 guests.

Most users ever online was 267 at 05:21 AM on 12-16-2015.

Working...
          X